Wednesday 11 January 2012

Predominantly Purple Challenge

One of my favourite blogs to browse through has to be Less is More.  I love their concept of keeping it clean and simple.  My challenge this year is to try new crafts so when I saw that their challenge this week was purple I had to try it out.  Not even sure if I know how to link back to the challenge but I'll give it a go.





















I used the Sizzix flower layers #9 die to cut the flower head with a 3D flower stick on in the middle.  I cut the leaves out free hand.  My sentiment is from the Pink Petticoat Boutique.  I then tied coordinating purple ribbon down the side to finish it off.  Definitely simple but hopefully with a bit of practise I can improve on my skills for future challenges.

7 comments:

  1. It's great to see you at "Less is More " and your linking is perfect!
    This card is super and I hope that you'll gather lots of inspiration along the way from other LIMettes. If you could swing by a few of their blogs to leave a comment that would be wonderful and I'm sure that they in turn will reciprocate!
    Thanks so much for joining us and we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There, Welcome to LIM, Your card is lovely, purple clean and simple too. Love the touch of ribbon, sets it off beautifully:0) Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Welcome to the LIMette band! Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty design. I'm impressed with those free hand leaves! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card, LOTS of white space around your lovely flower, nice balance (something I usually fail dismally to do!)
    Thanks for visiting my blog, great to see a newbie Limette!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card!
    Great design, super to see you join us
    DO come back again

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, perfect for LIM and you would never know you hadn't joined any challenge blogs before hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete